FAQ's - Canva Templates (Lender Crate)
- Q: How do I sign up for a Free Canva Account?
Easy, just use our signup link here: SIGN UP FOR CANVA
- Q: Do you design your templates with Canva free elements?
Yes, you will not need a Canva pro account to use our templates. If you run into any issue on one of our templates showing a pro element, please let us know right away.
- Q: Do you have tutorials on how to edit in Canva?
Canva offers some excellent video tutorials in their learning center. We recommend viewing their Getting Started With Canva videos to get acquainted. Or utilize the Canva Help Center to search any other tutorials you need.
- Q: Where can I find the captions for the Engaging Content templates in Canva?
Canva has an awesome NOTES features, just click on NOTES in the bottom left corner of the screen and you'll see we have inserted the sample caption there for you to copy / paste or edit to use later when you are publishing a post.
- Can I share directly to social media from Canva?
Yes! View instructions on how to share directly to your social media pages from Canva here.
- Can I animate the templates in Canva?
Yes, you can follow the instructions here to animate text, or other elements on our Canva templates here.
- Where can I find Canva templates on Lendercrate?
You can find Canva templates on Agentcrate in our Engaging Content section and our Template Library as well as Reels Hub section!
- Which Lendercrate membership do I need to access Canva templates?
Our new Canva templates are available to ALL members who have an active membership!