How to use our Canva Engaging Content Templates
To edit, download or share our Canva Engaging Content templates just follow these simple instructions! You'll just need a Free Canva Account.
HOW TO USE OUR ENGAGING CONTENT CANVA TEMPLATES:
- Select the Category you want to open the Engaging Content Templates. For example, PROPERTY, EDUCATE, INTERACTIVE.....
- CLICK the EDIT IN CANVA button at top of the section
- Another tab will open, click USE TEMPLATE to open the templates in Canva
- All templates for that section will open
- From there, edit the graphics as you wish
- Then either download or share to your social media directly from Canva!
To Download from Canva:
- Click the DOWNLOAD button at the top right of the screen in Canva
- Select the page or pages you want to download to your device
- Select the format (we recommend jpg or png for social media graphics)
- Click DOWNLOAD
To Share Graphic to your Social Media pages from Canva:
- Click the 3 little dots at top right of screen in Canva
- Select Facebook Page or Instagram (make sure to follow the steps to connect your Facebook page or Instagram page the first time)
- Select the graphic page or pages you want to share
- Write a Caption (or copy/paste the caption we have ready for you in the NOTES section of the Canva template)
- Click Publish
View more about sharing from Canva to social media apps here.